Ask Anything to the founders of The Profile Firm — via the Hacker Noon Community22nd June 2019
“Tech Magnets” Richard Garcia and Michael Ambrosino have been working with major tech companies, helping them attract the right talent and grow their business. They later merged and created The Profile Firm.
In Richard and Michael’s own words:
Hey Hacker Noon community!
A little bit about Richard: “I am the former lead technical recruiter at Tesla where I used to work on software/hardware and DevOps. Then I hopped over as lead technical recruiter at Google specifically working on AI/ML staffing. After that, I joined Facebook as the lead technical recruiter for Ph.D. Data Science.
Most recently, I was head of talent at Brex helping them grow from 25–125 members and to become the fastest Unicorn in SV history.”
And about Michael: “I have worked with companies such as Salesforce, Square, Microsoft, Bloomberg, MongoDB, Mulesoft, Unity Technologies and more on their leadership training and development.”
Together we founded The Profile Firm, where we focus on finding top talent for Seed- Series D funded companies. Specifically technical talent.
Excited to be here for this AMA on June 21st, 2019 at at 12 pm PST.
Feel free to ask a question below. Talk soon!
And for additional reference, check out Hacker Noon’s past AMAs:
- Muneeb (@muneeb), Co-Founder of Blockstack
- Paul Foley (@paulnfoley), Managing Director of SmartCapital Colorado
- Carlos Domingo (@carlosdomingo) Co-Founder of Securitize
- Jeff Atwood (@codinghorror), co-founder of Stack Overflow and Discourse
- Courtland Allen (@csallen), creator of Indie Hackers
- Alicia Ferratusco (@realaliciafe), founder of Starfish Network
- Taylor Monahan (@tayvano_), CEO of MyCrypto
- Mike Kalomeni ( @KalomeniM),) cofounder of elementus.io and former rocket scientist at Caltech
Join the AMA.
Ask Anything to the founders of The Profile Firm — via the Hacker Noon Community was originally published in Hacker Noon on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.