Boss Capital Binary Broker Review
Boss Capital is a binary options broker run by the same guys who brought us TradeRush and Redwood Options. This site is particularly exciting for a couple of reasons: it is open to traders in the USA and around the globe, and it uses the powerful TechFinancials binary options platform. With excellent trade features and great customer service, this is a broker well deserving of your notice—and your investment. You will be hard-pressed to find few comparable options that are open to USA traders. Let’s take a look at the key features.
- Headquarters: Gibraltar
- Phone Number +1-917-775-0317 (USA). Check out Contact Us Page for other methods
- USA Traders No Longer Allowed (June 2015)
- Trading Platform Used: SpotOption
Changes happen in the binary option world. The old company behind boss capital has moved on to greener pastures. It was the company that also worked with one of our early quality brokers. There have been a larger number of complaints from traders about this broker over time. Always do your own due diligence!
- Minimum Deposit: 200 USD/EUR/GBP
- Deposit Methods: Debit or credit card, wire transfer, CashU, Neteller.
- Depositing with a credit card is fast, easy, and reliable. You can start trading in a matter of minutes.
Boss Capital Bonus Information
Boss Capital offers match bonuses to welcome new customers on board. How big the bonus is depends on the account tier, which in turn depends on your initial deposit.
- Bronze. Deposits $1,000 and up. 20% welcome bonus.
- Silver. Deposits $4,000 and up. 40% welcome bonus.
- Gold. Deposits $5,000 and up. 65% welcome bonus.
- VIP. Deposits $100,000 and up. Call an account manager for details.
Are there higher account bonuses available at other binary options brokers? Yes, but this shouldn’t be a deal breaker for you. These bonuses are still plenty generous, and most traders will do better trading with less leverage anyway. Each of these account tiers comes with additional benefits as well, like expedited withdrawals, increased fixed payouts, and 24-hour customer support. You also get a few risk-free trades starting at the Silver level. While these do not substitute for a demo account, they can help you test out the platform without worrying about losing any money if you make a mistake. You can always use the no deposit bonus to study the basics of trading.
- High/Low, Touch, No Touch, Boundary, 3- or 60-Second, Pairs.
- Average payout: 85%.
- Average out-of-money reward: 0-15%.
- Low minimum investment amount ($10)
- High investment ceiling ($7,500 per trade, unlimited positions may be opened simultaneously).
- An abundance of training materials such as videos and articles are provided by the site to traders for free. Trading webinars are held regularly, and you also will have the opportunity to work with a personal analyst if you deposit enough to enter one of the account tiers mentioned previously.
- iPhone and Android apps are available for mobile trading.
- Early close, rollover, and double up are available to extend your trade over your controls.
Boss Capital is decent broker in most respects, but there are several drawbacks. They do not offer a demo account, which is a major detractor, but again, shouldn’t be a dealbreaker so long as you practice elsewhere before you open your live trading account here. They are unregulated, but that alone is not an indicator of quality. The vast majority of brokers are unregulated these days. The biggest drawback is the $30 fee for additional withdrawals past the first withdrawal of every month. Plan ahead though and this should not be problematic.
One of the best things about Boss Capital is the fact that they offer excellent customer service. On their account features page, they mention that 24/7 service is only available to customers in the upper tiers, but they appear to take customer service very seriously for all customers, even those who have not yet made a deposit. When I tried contacting the company through the live chat feature on the site, I was answered almost immediately. The agent I spoke to was fast, friendly, and knowledgeable. You are not going to find a lot of brokers that offer service like this. Many do not staff live chat at all, even if they say they do. This broker follows through on customer service and that is a huge reason to consider them above their competitors.
Boss Capital is one of our average brokers. We love the huge investment range available, and believe their accounts are ideal whether you have a large bankroll or a very small one. They offer many helpful resources on their site for free, and take customer service very seriously. On Boss Capital, you will find many different assets to trade and many ways to trade them. No matter what your style is and what kinds of trades you enjoy, you will find fun and a real shot at success on Boss Capital.