Canadian Minerals Firm to Start Drill Program at Mexico Project25th February 2019
By The Gold Report
Source: Streetwise Reports 02/21/2019
The new campaign follows the 2018 release of an NI 43-101 resource update for the asset.
Silver Bull Resources Inc. (SVB:TSX; SVBL:NYSE.MKT) announced in a news release it will soon commence an 8,000-meter surface drill program at its Sierra Mojada project in Coahuila, Mexico, which is highly prospective for silver and zinc.
According to the company, the goal of the drill program is to “target a series of the sulphide extension at depth of the main deposit already defined at Sierra Mojada as well as a series of never before tested targets within the wider area.”
The company contracted Major Drilling de Mexico to carry out the work, which will first involve drilling in four historical mining areas of the property. Specifically, drilling will target the sulphide extension at depth of the already-defined main deposit along with untested spots in a broader area.
Drilling will start once Silver Bull has the required permits, likely in March.
The company also recapped highlights of an “extremely successful 2018 for Silver Bull which was marked by a number of key milestones.” The milestones included a 70/30 joint venture with South32, where South 32 must contribute a minimum of $10 million for exploration over four years; an updated NI 43-101 resource on the oxide mineralization already defined at Sierra Mojada; closing of a private placement for gross proceeds of US$3.78 million; and fieldwork that included geophysics, mapping and sampling, and underground surveying.
Read what other experts are saying about:
- Silver Bull Resources Inc.
Sign up for our FREE newsletter at: www.streetwisereports.com/get-news
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following company mentioned in this article is a billboard sponsor of Streetwise Reports: Silver Bull Resources. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with Silver Bull Resources. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Silver Bull Resources, a company mentioned in this article.
( Companies Mentioned: SVB:TSX; SVBL:NYSE.MKT,
Read more and Click Here To Get Started