Explorer Drills Thickest Intercepts to Date at Carlin Trend Deposit18th February 2019
By The Gold Report
Source: Streetwise Reports 02/14/2019
The gold mineralization at the Nevada deposit remains open in all directions.
Gold Standard Ventures Corp. (GSV:TSX.V; GSV:NYSE) reported in a news release phase 2 results from 18 reverse circulation (RC) drill holes and one core hole from the Dixie deposit and the Arcturus target to the west, both at the Railroad-Pinion project in Nevada.
“Two RC holes at Dixie intersected thick, vertically continuous zones of gold mineralization hosted in pervasively altered and variably oxidized Pennsylvanian-Permian debris flow conglomerate and calcarenite, the same host section as the Dark Star deposit approximately 4 kilometers (4 km) to the north,” the release described.
As for highlight holes, DX18-19 demonstrated 118.9 meters (118.9m) of 0.61 grams per ton (0.61 g/t) gold (Au), including two higher-grade zones of 10.7m of 1.49 g/t and 15.2m of 1.32 g/t Au. DX18-26 intersected 137.2m of 0.53 g/t Au including 9.1m of 1.26 g/t Au, and mineralization there remains open along strike. Assays from these two holes represent the thickest intercepts drilled at Dixie so far.
“Dixie is beginning to take shape as another valuable discovery by Gold Standard,” CEO and Director Jonathan Awde commented in the release. “Although more work needs to be done, the Dixie deposit is growing in size and grades appear to be improving to the north. Historically, the more we learn about deposits like Dixie, the more we find and the better they get. We also expect to make additional new discoveries in this year’s program.”
As for Arcturus, Gold Standard drilled an initial five holes situated about 750m west of Dixie. None of them showed any significant findings.
Read what other experts are saying about:
- Gold Standard Ventures Corp.
Sign up for our FREE newsletter at: www.streetwisereports.com/get-news
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Gold Standard Ventures. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases.
( Companies Mentioned: GSV:TSX.V; GSV:NYSE,
Read more and Click Here To Get Started