Explorer Identifies Fourth Large Gold Deposit at Nevada Project26th February 2019
By The Gold Report
Source: Streetwise Reports 02/22/2019
This Canadian company reports phase 2 drill results from that deposit.
Gold Standard Ventures Corp. (GSV:TSX.V; GSV:NYSE) announced in a news release that Jasperoid Wash is proving to be the fourth large and shallow oxide gold deposit at its flagship project, Railroad-Pinion in Nevada. The others are Pinion, Dark Star and Dixie.
“Jasperoid Wash, with its down to the west displacement of the Penn-Perm host section, is the mirror image of Dark Star and Dixie,” Chief Geologist Mac Jackson said in the release.
Phase 2 results from 19 reverse circulation (RC) holes and two core holes drilled at Jasperoid Wash showed the system “extends about 1,575 meters (1,575m) along a north-northeast strike by 650m wide east-west within a dike-filled fault corridor,” the release noted. Mineralization remains open in all directions.
Standout holes included JW18-37, an RC hole that intersected 25.9 meters (25.9m) of 0.69 grams per ton gold (0.69 g/t Au), including 6.1m of 1.1 g/t Au. Core hole JW18-30 intersected 27.7m of 0.86 g/t Au, including 12.2m of 1.17 g/t Au.
“Jasperoid Wash is emerging as a big system, thus far extending approximately 1,575m along a north-northeast strike by 650m wide east-west within a dike-filled fault corridor. Mineralization remains open in all directions for potential further expansion. Initial grades may appear low but drilling to date is enabling us to unravel the features controlling higher grades, just as we have been doing successfully at our Pinion, Dark Star and Dixie discoveries. Once again, we are confirming that Railroad-Pinion is not a patchwork of smaller deposits but rather a strong, district-scale system with remarkable continuity,” CEO and Director Jonathan Awde said in the release.
Read what other experts are saying about:
- Gold Standard Ventures Corp.
Sign up for our FREE newsletter at: www.streetwisereports.com/get-news
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Gold Standard Ventures. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases.
( Companies Mentioned: GSV:TSX.V; GSV:NYSE,
Read more and Click Here To Get Started