Mining Solutions Firm Receives Patent for Gold Extraction Process16th November 2018
By The Gold Report
Source: Streetwise Reports 11/14/2018
This company’s system, which is portable and nontoxic, affords mining companies cost and time efficiencies.
Mineworx Technologies Ltd. (MWX:TSX.V; MWXRF:OTCQB) announced it received a patent for its Mineworx HM X-tract modular process for mining gold. U.S. Patent Number 10/124,345 was granted by the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
The company develops and sells nontoxic, precious metals extraction solutions for the mining and e-waste industries.
“The new technology allows us to deploy rapidly, process efficiently and decommission quickly in an environmentally sound manner with little capital expenditure and significantly reduced permitting process,” noted the company in a news release.
The portable HM X-tract system can recover metals from alluvial and crushed hard rock deposits as well as tailings. With the technology, however, the scope of what can be mined extends beyond those, to include, for instance, deposits previously not mineable due to concerns about harming the environment; deposits in areas where permitting and lack of water forbid mining; and smaller deposits where significant capex is not justified. HM X-tract also can clean up soil contaminated by other solid metals, according to the company.
HM X-tract is a lower cost, environment-friendly mining option, according to the release. When it is used in tandem with a “unique operational system,” tailings ponds are not needed, and the process requires 80% less water than is typical.
Read what other experts are saying about:
- Mineworx Technologies Ltd.
Sign up for our FREE newsletter at: www.streetwisereports.com/get-news
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Mineworx. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article, until one week after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Mineworx, a company mentioned in this article.
( Companies Mentioned: MWX:TSX.V; MWXRF:OTCQB,
Read more and Click Here To Get Started