New Assay Grades at Nevada Project Exceed Current Resource Grades22nd November 2018
By The Gold Report
Source: Streetwise Reports 11/20/2018
This gold company’s deposit continues to grow laterally and at depth.
Gold Standard Ventures Corp. (GSV:TSX.V; GSV:NYSE) announced in a news release results from six more holes drilled at the Railroad-Pinion project’s Dark Star deposit in Nevada, taking the number of holes reported to 128 out of 136 total.
Overall, these results showed grades above 2 grams per ton gold (2 g/t Au), higher than those in the current resource model, along with potential for extension of mineralization laterally in several directions.
“As the deposit continues to expand, we are seeing important opportunities to improve and optimize our potential development path,” CEO Jonathan Awde said in the release.
Of the six holes drilled, two were reverse circulation (RC), and four were core. Highlight holes were RC holes DR18-109 and DR18-110 and core hole DC18-23.
Specifically, DR18-109, to the north of Dark Star, intersected two zones of oxide mineralization, according to the release. One, near surface, showed values of 18.3m of 1.13 g/t Au, including 6.1m of 2.96 g/t Au. The other, which was lower, demonstrated 33.5m of 2.33 g/t Au, including 15.2m of 4.24 g/t Au. Mineralization extends about 30m below the current resource model and remains open to the west and north.
DR18-110, in the northern part of Dark Star, intersected an oxidized interval of 109.7m of 1 g/t Au, including separate intervals of 24.4m of 2.05 g/t Au and 13.7m of 1.25 g/t Au, the release states. Mineralization here also extends about 25m below the resource model and remains open to the north, west and east. Below the oxide mineralization, the hole hit a sulfidic zone of 12.2m of 3.94 g/t Au.
DC18-23, in the southern portion of Dark Star, intersected 45.1m of 1.16 g/t Au, including 10.7m of 2.61 g/t Au. This gold grade surpasses those in the resource model. Oxide mineralization remains open in various directions.
Gold Standard will conduct follow-up drilling in this area and others, such as north, west and south of the current Dark Star resource, according to the release. Additional drilling continues to test multiple targets at the Railroad-Pinion project, including Jasperoid Wash, Dixie, Arcturus and Ski Track.
Read what other experts are saying about:
- Gold Standard Ventures Corp.
Sign up for our FREE newsletter at: www.streetwisereports.com/get-news
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Gold Standard Ventures. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases.
( Companies Mentioned: GSV:TSX.V; GSV:NYSE,
Read more and Click Here To Get Started