Oil & Gas Firm Closes Funding for First San Andres Horizontal Well13th November 2018
The Energy Report
Source: Streetwise Reports 11/08/2018
With this transaction, the energy company ventures into new geologic territory.
Amazing Energy Oil & Gas Co. (AMAZ:OTCQX) closed on a funding transaction in which Joint Venture Working Interest Partners will pay 100% of drilling and completion costs of a horizontal San Andres well. In return, the investors will receive a “50% working interest in the wellbore after a preferred payout of invested capital,” the company noted.
“Transitioning to horizontal drilling and into a well-known regional zone like the San Andres is a crucial step in the growth of our company,” said Amazing Energy’s CEO Willard McAndrew III in the release.
The new horizontal well, Amazing Energy’s first in the Texas formation, is scheduled to be drilled in December 2018 to a total depth of 3,000–4,500 feet and include a 2,000–2,500-foot lateral section. To date, the company has only drilled shallower, vertical wells in Texas’ Queen Formation.
McAndrew commented that high-impact production has come from many San Andres wells. From Amazing’s own data from its WWJD #31 well, drilled there earlier this year, four samples showed porosity levels up to 23% and oil saturation levels as high as 17%. “At approximately 600 feet thick overall, the San Andres displayed intervals covering five distinct sections and a sweet spot that we will target at over 170 feet of pay thickness,” he added.
Read what other experts are saying about:
- Amazing Energy Oil & Gas Co.
Sign up for our FREE newsletter at: www.streetwisereports.com/get-news
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Amazing Energy. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article, until one week after the publication of the interview or article. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Amazing Energy, a company mentioned in this article.
( Companies Mentioned: AMAZ:OTCQX,
Read more and Click Here To Get Started