SoftBank & CEMEX lead the Weekly top Gainers/Losers this week16th February 2019
Top Gainers – The World Market
1. SoftBank Corp – quotations of the Japanese telecommunications and Internet company.
2. Tronox Ltd – quotations of the American manufacturer of titanium and titanium dioxide.
Top Losers – The World Market
1. CEMEX – quotations of the American manufacturer of cement and building materials.
2. Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp – quotations of the Japanese chemical company.
Top Gainers – Foreign Exchange Market (Forex)
1. USDZAR, EURZAR – the growth of these charts indicates the weakening of the South African rand against the US dollar and the euro.
2. USDPLN, USDNOK – the growth of these charts indicates the strengthening of the US dollar against the Polish Zloty and the Norwegian Krone.
Top Losers – Foreign Exchange Market (Forex)
1. AUDUSD, NZDUSD – the decrease in this chart means the strengthening the US dollar against the Australian and New Zealand dollars.
2. EURUSD, EURHKD – the decrease in this chart means the weakening of the euro against the US and Hong Kong dollars.
Market Analysis provided by IFCMarkets
This overview has an informative and tutorial character and is published for free. All the data, included in the overview, are received from public sources, recognized as more or less reliable. Moreover, there is no guarantee that the indicated information is full and precise. Overviews are not updated. The whole information in each overview, including opinion, indicators, charts and anything else, is provided only for familiarization purposes and is not financial advice or а recommendation. The whole text and its any part, as well as the charts cannot be considered as an offer to make a deal with any asset. IFC Markets and its employees under any circumstances are not liable for any action taken by someone else during or after reading the overview.
Read more and Click Here To Get Started