USD/TRY & AUD/JPY lead Forex Pairs in WEEKLY TOP GAINERS/LOSERS: 04.01.20195th January 2019
Top Gainers – The World Market
1. Weatherford International Ltd. – stock prices of the US manufacturer of oil and gas mining equipment.
2. Natural Gas vs Oil –prices of the personal composite instrument SumOIL/GAS.
Top Losers – The World Market
1. &GAS/OIL – prices of the personal composite instrument Natural Gas vs Oil.
2. Henry Hub Natural Gas Futures – prices of the natural gas in US.
Top Gainers – Foreign Exchange Market (Forex)
1. USDTRY, EURTRY – growth on this chart means the weakening of the Turkish lira against the euro and the US dollar.
2. EURRUB, USDRUB, EURAUD – growth on this chart means the weakening of the Russian Ruble against the euro and the US dollar.
Top Losers – Foreign Exchange Market (Forex)
1. AUDJPY, GBPJPY, CADJPY – decline on this chart indicates the strengthening of the Japanese yen against the British Pound, Australian and Canadian dollars.
2. NZDJPY, EURJPY – decline on this chart means the weakening of the New Zealand dollar and euro against the Japanese yen.
Market Analysis provided by IFCMarkets
This overview has an informative and tutorial character and is published for free. All the data, included in the overview, are received from public sources, recognized as more or less reliable. Moreover, there is no guarantee that the indicated information is full and precise. Overviews are not updated. The whole information in each overview, including opinion, indicators, charts and anything else, is provided only for familiarization purposes and is not financial advice or а recommendation. The whole text and its any part, as well as the charts cannot be considered as an offer to make a deal with any asset. IFC Markets and its employees under any circumstances are not liable for any action taken by someone else during or after reading the overview.
Read more and Click Here To Get Started