What’s on your 2019 programming checklist?1st January 2019
We all want to learn new things and master different skills. However, it’s not possible to achieve everything we want in one year. A few things always get left out — no matter how much you try.
This Hashnode discussion is on 🔥🔥🔥 right now, and here‘s what people are adding on their 2019 programming checklist:
- Keep having fun with programming,
- Maybe I’ll learn React, maybe I won’t. Maybe I’ll learn Python, maybe I won’t,
- Earn more money,
- Stop doing a Github commit every day like this year,
- Rust + WASM!!!
- Check out ReasonML,
- Want to add ML powered feed in one of my friend’s project — will use tensorflow.js So I have to learn this and somewhat of neural net, models etc,
- Learn GraphQL 🚀 and use it in my projects,
- Visit Hashnode a lot 😎,
- Take time to write the game-dev articles (they are fully planned out until part 6 content-wise, I just need to code and write them 😆),
- Have to learn advanced blockchain and dapps architecture & if time permits then maybe build a small dummy coin (erc 20 or advance token),
- Do my AWS Solutions Architect exam and pass,
- Returning and continuing to develop Star Wars conversion websites in PHP,
- Attend more tech conferences 😃,
- Learn Docker,
- Prepare for AI and ML,
Our top pick is 😂 👇 :
- A while back, I designed what I thought was a beautiful butterfly and my heartless girlfriend told me that it looked like a horse. So, I have to learn some 3D designing.
So, what does your 2019 programming checklist look like?
What’s on your 2019 programming checklist? – Hashnode
What’s on your 2019 programming checklist? was originally published in Hacker Noon on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.